UIUC TSA Membership Card 2021 ~ 2022
- Annual $30
- Sponsor Discount
- Weekly Sports Activities
- Annual $45
- Sponsor Discount
- Weekly Sports Activities
- TSA Event Discount
- TSA T-shirts
|Mandarin Wok||10% off with cash|
|Nanjing Bistro||10% off (lunch box and delivery excluded)|
|Golden Wheat||10% off with cash|
|Lai Lai Wok||10% off for purchases $10 or more (cash only)|
|漁滿樓||5% off with credit card or 10% off with cash|
|Perkins||10% off of priced item on menu with student ID presented|
|Mid Summer Lounge||10% off (cash only)|
|Northern Cuisine||10% off|
|Chowbus||$5 discount *3 ($15 in total)|
|EVO||10% off or 15% off if five people or more (lunch box excluded)|
|Kung Fu Tea||10% off for purchases $15 or more|
|Teamoji||10% off for purchases $5 or more|
|Bearology||10% off for purchases $5 or more|
|Brewlab Cafe||10% off of drinks|
|Campus Circle||$100 raffle prize for one TSA member living at Campus Circle|
|One North||$50 raffle prize for one TSA member living at One North|
|OMGT Hair Salon||10% off|
|Hong Qi Automobile||one free full car inspection (originally $45)|
|Tasty Tarts||10% off for purchases $15 or more|
|Neutral Cycle||10% off of bikes, accessories, and repairs|
當您成為伊利諾大學香檳分校臺灣同學會（以下簡稱TSA）會員以後，表示您已同意本會依照『伊利諾個人資料保護法』(Personal Information Protection Act – 815 ILCS 530) 及伊利諾州憲法 (Illinois State Constitution) 隱私權之相關規定，對您的個人資料、有為蒐集、處理及利用之權利。當您同意並申請通過成為會員視同您已詳細閱讀、暸解並同意本會之會員權益及規範。TSA 有權於任何時間修改或變更本約定書之內容。本學生會會員有效期限為一學年，若您未在學年中途註銷會籍效期則為一學年，並視為您已詳細閱讀、暸解並同意接受任何修改或變更。如果您不同意本約定書之內容或有任何疑慮，請與本學生會聯絡。本學生會每年收取之會費經申請通過、完成付款後，恕不退款。除非您在領取會員卡前註銷會籍。本學生會贊助商及活動規劃由TSA 網站上公布為準，未經允許不得擅自與贊助商提及贊助有關事宜且不得做出任何毀損TSA名譽之行為。若有會員違反上述規定將自動永久註銷該員會籍並終生剝奪申請之權益。
- TSA 會員有效期為一學年，每年需重新註冊續會員籍並得重新繳納會費。
- TSA所提供之會員與網站等各項服務包括但不限於學生在校權益保障、提供中華民國海外駐館急難救助及海外求學權益保障之聯絡資訊、贊助商（餐廳及飲料店）、活動折扣、TSA商品折扣、臺灣企業海外職業講座、TSA運動活動、臺灣人社交聯誼等等活動、其他文化交流及推廣活動以及其他TSA提供或舉辦之活動均為TSA或其他TSA權利人依法擁有之智慧財產權包括但不限於商標權、著作權、營業秘密與專有技術等。 任何人不得逕自使用、修改、重製、改作、公開散佈、公開發表、進行還原編輯或反向組譯。若TSA會員欲引用前述TSA提供之服務及網站服務內容，必須取得TSA或其他TSA權利人的事前具有法律效益之書面同意。如有違反，該會員應對伊利諾大學香檳分校臺灣同學會（TSA）負法律及損害賠償之責任。（包括但不限於訴訟費及律師費用等）。
- 4. 若會員涉及侵權之事，TSA將自動永久註銷該會員權利並終生剝奪申請之權益。如涉及侵權之事情節重大者，TSA保留向該會員採取法律追究責任。
Terms & Conditions
(I.) Terms & Condition
When you become an official member of the Taiwanese Student Association at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (referred to as TSA), you have agreed to give TSA the right to collect, process, and utilize your personal data in accordance with Personal Information Protection Act – 815 ILCS 530 and the Illinois State Constitution. Once you agree to become a TSA member, you are deemed to have carefully read, understood and agreed to the membership rights and regulations of the Association. TSA reserves the right to modify or change the content of this agreement at any time. TSA membership typically lasts for one academic year; if you do not cancel your membership before the end of the year, you are to accept all the above conditions and regulations. If you disagree with or have any doubts regarding the contract, please reach out to the TSA Board. Unless you cancel your membership before receiving your membership card, the annual membership fee collected by TSA will not be refunded after the application is approved and the payment is completed. Any plans regarding TSA sponsors and events are on the official website. You are not allowed to privately discuss sponsorship-related matters with the sponsors without permission and perform any actions that may harm the reputation of TSA. If a member violates the above regulations, their membership will be permanently cancelled and will not be able to apply again.
(II.) The Protection & Regulation of Information Provided for Membership Registration
- In order to fully protect the rights and interests of members, please be sure to fill in your correct and up-to-date information. A third party is not allowed to register on your behalf.
- Each member can only register once per academic year.
- The TSA membership remains valid for one academic year. Thus, it is necessary to renew your membership and pay your dues every year.
- Once the TSA membership fee is approved and the payment is completed, there will be no issuance of a refund.
- Any plans regarding TSA sponsors, events, and posts are visible on the official website. TSA reserves the right to take actions regarding any false posts or advertisement made officially or unofficially.
- TSA members vow not to utilize their membership services illegally or for any illegal purposes, and promise to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the US Federal and the Illinois State Government.
- TSA members agree and vow not to use their membership service to engage in acts that infringe the rights of others or to perform illegal activities, including but not limited to:
- Falsely use the name of the Association to publish or transmit any defamatory, remorseful, threatening, offensive, false, publicly violating pictures, files, or other illegal text.
- Infringe or harm the reputation, privacy, copyright, and other intellectual property rights of TSA.
- Engage in false propaganda and commercial activities that are not authorized by TSA.
- Obtain and arbitrarily use someone else’s membership card through improper means without TSA’s permission.
- Publish and send spam emails, promotional messages, and advertisements without TSA’s permission.
- Store the personal data of others or any data that violates the U.S. Federal and Illinois State Laws without TSA’s permission.
- If any of the above regulations are violated and infringement is involved, TSA will permanently cancel the membership rights of the person and their right to apply again in the future. If the involvement issue is serious, TSA will reserve to take legal actions.
When the TSA member agrees to the above regulations and terms of service, they become legally binded to the contract.
(III.) Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
- The UIUC TSA website and its content include, but are not limited to, works, pictures, files, information, website structure, visual arrangement, web page design, all of which are legally owned intellectual property rights by TSA and its holders. The property rights include but are not limited to trademark rights, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how. No one is allowed to use, modify, reproduce, remake, publicly distribute, publicly publish, revert the edit or reverse assemble anything on the website. If a TSA member wants to quote any website content, they must obtain a written legal consent from TSA and its holders. If violation occurs, the member shall be liable for all damage caused and responsible for the compensation to TSA. (Including but not limited to litigation fees and attorney fees, etc.).
- TSA provides various services including membership and the website but are not limited to protection of student rights and interests, contact information for emergency relief, protection of education rights in overseas embassies of the Republic of China, discounts for sponsor (restaurants and beverage shops) activities, TSA product discounts, overseas professional seminars by Taiwanese companies, TSA sports activities, Taiwanese social networking and other promotional and cultural activities. Such are all intellectual property rights legally owned by TSA and its holders, including but not limited to trademark rights, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how, etc. No one is allowed to use, modify, reproduce, remake, publicly distribute, publicly publish, revert the edit or reverse assemble anything on the website. If a TSA member wants to quote any website content, they must obtain a written legal consent from TSA and its holders. If violation occurs, the member shall be liable for all damage caused and responsible for the compensation to TSA. (Including but not limited to litigation fees and attorney fees, etc.).
- Members agree not to infringe on the intellectual property rights and privacy rights of others and of TSA, as stated in the principle to respect the rights and privacy of other TSA members. If infringement is involved, TSA will permanently cancel the membership rights of the person and
their right to apply again in the future. If the involvement issue is serious, TSA will reserve to take legal actions.